Scott's Waverley Novels, gilt tooled bindings
Sir Walter Scott, “The Waverley Novels” Published by Adam & Charles Black, Edinburgh, 1862 Volumes I – XIII. Good leather bindings with gilt tooled enrichments and marbled edges. Length of run, 18.5" 47 cms. In excellent condition, very slight rubbing to tops of bindings.
The individual stories with each novels are as follows:
1. Waverley. Guy Mannering.
2. The Antiquary. Rob Roy.
3. Old Mortality. The Legend of Montrose.
4. The Heart of Mid-Lothian. The Bride of Lammermoor.
5. Ivanhoe. The Monastry.
6. The Abbot. Kenilworth.
7. The Pirate. The Fortunes of Nigel.
8. Peveril of the Peak.
9. Quentin Durward. St. Ronan’s Well.
10. Redgaunlet. The Betrothed.
11. The Talisman. Woodstock.
12. The Fair Maid of Perth. Anne of Geierstein.
13. Count Robert of Paris. Castle Dangerous. The Surgeons Daughter.