Circa 1840 – All the original gold fittings and linings and in perfect condition, comprising:
- A pagoda shaped chased and embossed gold tape measure holder
- A mother-of-pearl handled penknife with steel blade and a gold mount
- A thimble with a gold inner sleeve and band and steel outer sleeve
- A pair of steel bladed scissors with highly chased and engraved gold handles and gold blade sheath
- A gold bodkin
- A chased and engraved gold needle/bodkin case retaining an original steel needle
- A chased and engraved gold retracting pencil mounted with a triple faced swivel fob set with an amethyst, a citrine and a beryl
Free delivery in the UK is with the full marked price or at Harvey’s discretion.
Please note that orders from outside the United Kingdom may incur additional shipping charges. We have created a document that gives a very general idea of shipping costs. For orders outside the UK please refer to International Delivery. The team at Harvey's will be in touch with you within 24 hours once the item has been purchased to provide you with an accurate cost for shipping and tax (if applicable)
We have been delivering pieces to clients worldwide for over 70 years. Below are sample prices for shipping a few items to give you an idea of how much it would cost to deliver these to you. Price is calculated on size not weight and may vary to those shown here but it will give you an idea. For an exact quote please contact us on 0044 (0)1993 706501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response.